Thursday, August 21, 2008

Starting early...



This year I am determined to start some of my Christmas projects early instead of waiting til the last minute. Today I found this adorable free pattern on Wee Wonderfuls Blog. I am tracing these cute elves onto muslin and will embroider them before creating Christmas stockings for my niece and nephew and one for my grandangel. I plan to add a block letter monogram at the top for each child's name and I'm thinking about adding a toe and heel of Christmas fabric or ticking. (still to be determined) I can't wait to start stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Your stockings are adorable and I like what you plan to add to them. I've been working on Christmas projects, too. I always have everything done by the middle of November and then I can actually enjoy the holiday season without stress. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cute! I'd sure like to get started on Christmas too -- I guess I just need to do it -- skip everything I'm behing on -- I guess they'll all wait! Have fun with your adorable stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I wish I could come over so that you could teach me how to do that - I'm all thumbs when it comes to sewing.

    But...I could get going on my Christmas music so that I have something to play on the harp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Christmas always catches me by surprise! It's good to start early.

    :) LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...