Saturday, September 22, 2007

Foundations


Foundations is an old fashioned word for "underthings."
I know that this may not be a topic that many of you wish to read about or talk about, but if you're at all like me, you can be excited over finding a bra that fits perfectly, feels good on, and looks terrific under your t-shirt. So thrilled, that you want to tell the world! I'm here to tell you that I found (after trying on at least a dozen) a bra that I like. It's called Ambrielle™ Smooth Revolution™ Full-Coverage Bra. I found mine at JC Penney's. If you're out shopping for "foundations" this fall, you might want to give this one a try!



6 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for bras that fit properly and have straps that don't fall--thank you so much for sharing this bra style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate bra shopping!...it's so hard to find one that fits, and is comfortable, without the buckle at the top on the shoulder where it digs in.
    Thank you for sharing your find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cumfy a lot more comfortable than that gertle! Ha! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy foundations shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks for the tip...this is one of the things I most dislike shopping for...I never seem to find the perfect fit..I'll have to give that one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I struggle with bra shopping too and so I hope that you may find a "good fit" with this brand as I did.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...