Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!




It's been a busy Day of Preparation here.
The buns and pies are baked,
The cranberries are dipped in chocolate,
Potatoes are mashed and waiting for their oven-bake,
Cheese ball is chilling,
and the Ham and Turkey and Dressing are waiting in the wings for the big day.
The rest of the fixin's are coming with the guests.
Wishing you a great Thanksgiving! 
We have so much to be thankful for....
like teeth to eat Thanksgiving Dinner, 
and being together!
God bless your day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, I'm thankful for teeth! :) Cute commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that about now you are smelling good smells like we are! My apple pie crust is the best in years - I used LOTS Of butter for a change! Thank you for the good pastry wishes!
    I'm thankful for YOU, good girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping in. Sorry, but due to spam, only registered users can comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...